Live Auction Viewing and Bidding Requires Pre-Registration!
Registering for the Auction –Do this Now. Saturday may be too late.
- Online Viewers & Bidders MUST Create a DVAuction Account
- To Bid in the Auction: THIS IS A TWO-STEP PROCESS, AND APPROVAL MUST BE VERIFIED BY DVAUCTION AND CELEBRITY SALES. If you think you may want to bid online, get approved NOW! Saturday may be TOO LATE!
- You must FIRST Create a DVAuction Account. This is quick & easy!
- Next, Futurity Alpaca Auction, and Click “Apply for Bidding” below Upcoming Events for Amber Autumn Auction, and complete the application.
- Then, call DVAuction (402) 316-5460 to verify your approval.
After creating your account, please go to the Tutorials page to learn how to use DVAuction.com. There are short tutorials on how to use your computer or phone to view and/or bid.
For help: Call DVAuction Support 402-316-5460, https://dvauction.com/contact_us Please do not call Celebrity Sales for online auction questions after noon on Saturday.
Please take time NOW to register, get approved, and become familiar with how to navigate the features of DVAuction.
Phone Bidding & Not To Exceed Bids
PLEASE CALL EARLY TO ARRANGE LIVE TELEPHONE, AND “NOT TO EXCEED” BIDS. All telephone bidding must be pre-arranged with Tim at Celebrity Sales at 503-704-9229.ITS NEVER TOO EARLY TO CALL, BUT, ALL TELEPHONE BIDDING MUST BE PRE-ARRANGED BY 1pm eastern time, NOON central time, 11am Mountain time, and 10am Pacific time on Saturday, April 22nd.
Auction starts at 11:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Mountain, 1:30pm Central, 2:30pm Eastern
After the Auction
Absentee Buyers will receive contracts and payment instructions from Celebrity Sales via email by 5pm Pacific time on Monday, April 24. You can pay by check, cashiers check or bank wire. (Credit cards not accepted.)